Langley Seniors & Professionals Alliance
For more information on joining, please contact any one of our members:
Ears Hearing Clinic in Langley
"Your Hearing is Our Concern"
Unit C, 20568 56 Ave,
Langley, BC V3A 3Y8
Streamlined Solutions Professional Organizing
A specialist in de-cluttering and developing practical organizing systems, tailored to your personality and lifestyle, in your home or office.
Debby Lea was among the first Organizers in Canada to successfully complete the Trained Professional Organizer Program, and is the only Qualified Chronic Disorganization Specialist, AD/HD Specialist, and Hoarding Specialist in BC.
Qualifications earned from Professional Organizers in Canada:
- Silver Leaf member of Professional Organizers in Canada (more than 5 years experience)
- Trained Professional Organizer
Qualifications earned from the Institute for Challenging Disorganization :
- Chronic Disorganization Specialist
- ADD Specialist
- Hoarding Specialist
- Certificates of Study in Chronic Disorganization, ADD Issues with the CD Client, Client Administration, Hoarding Issues with the CD Client, Learning Styles and Modalities, Life Transitions, Mental Health Conditions and Challenges Affecting the D Client, Physical Conditions Affecting the CD Client, Understanding the Needs of the Elderly CD Client, Understanding the Needs of the Student CD Client, and Time Management and Productivity.
Streamlined Solutions opened for business in 2004
What Does This Mean to You?
You are dealing with an experienced, highly qualified Organizer, who has extensive resources to share with you.
The goal of Streamlined Solutions is to help you banish clutter and chaos, and welcome calm and control, in your life, home, or office.
- Declutter and custom-organize your space
- Streamline your tasks
- Establish simple, easy-to-implement solutions that work for your personality, your family, your lifestyle, your goals
- Reduce your stress and gain more time for your priorities at home and at work
The Medicine Shoppe / PharmacyBC
We will come to you, No matter where you are.
Safe Care Home Support
Seniors Independence, Comfort, Security and Freedom
Safe Care Home Support is an in-home health service provider, which assists the elderly to lead dignified and independent lifestyles in the comfort and safety of their own homes. We provide a unique "all-in-one" service (Medical & Non-Medical) to senior residents of the Lower mainland. We are committed to providing quality, ethical and professional services.
Our employees are all carefully screened, trained, bonded, insured, and supervised. They are all caring, courteous in nature, committed to care, and eager to help.
- Our services:
- Home Care & personal Care
- Live-In caregiver
- Post-Hospital Care
- Palliative care& End –Of-Life Care
- Respite Care
- Dementia Care & Alzheimer Care
- Homemaking& meal Preparation
- Mobile Foot Care By Nurse
- Skilled Nursing Services such as: wound Care , Ostomy care...
For FREE Consultation please call:
Maple Leaf Self Storage - Langley
Create extra space in your life
Tel: 604-533-1030 Fax: 604-533-0600